[SEL] Babbitt or lead

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 09:12:08 PDT 2013

Thanks Rob.
That is great info to file away.
I was looking at a very old buzz rig that I am considering waking up and I was wondering if I should use my good babbitt or just some of the wheel weights that I have or even some of the one pound ingots I have made.
I still have over 100 pounds of wheel weights to melt so I will probably use them.
Alan in Michigan