[SEL] Urbana Ohio Swap Meet

Bob blcksmth at wcnet.org
Sun Nov 24 08:13:09 PST 2013

Where is the swap meet held?

Bob Willman
The Eagle's Anvil
Bowling Green, Ohio
WB8NQW

At the time of the adoption of the Constitution and the amendments,
The universal sentiment was that Christianity should be encouraged…
In this age there can be no substitute for Christianity…
That was the religion of the founders of the republic and they
expected it to remain the religion of their descendants.

House Judiciary Committee Report – March 27, 1854