[SEL] Nuenen 2013

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Wed May 22 14:06:25 PDT 2013

Guys:

If you go to:

http://www.stationary-engine.net/Forum/Images/Uploaded10/Nuenen2013001.jpg

and work through to:

http://www.stationary-engine.net/Forum/Images/Uploaded10/Nuenen2013020.jpg

Just change the last two digits from 01, to 02, 03 and so on up to 20.

that should give you an initial 20 images.

The slide valve engines were very nice, but the Juffer Family twin Crossley
is a thing of beauty to behold. We have watched this develop over the
years, and there's a hell of a lot of time and effort and love gone into
it. The detailing is astonishing.

Enjoy!

Peter