[SEL] Tulare Show

Best, George George.Best at adp.com
Wed Mar 20 10:45:07 PDT 2013

There is a $10 registration fee this year, plus other fees for butt buggies, etc.

What I don't know is if you don't register ahead of time as an exhibitor and just show up at the gate with your engines to show, will they charge the $10 or not.  I'm guessing they'll still charge you the $10.

I'll be at the show as a vendor and partly am going this year just to see how much their changes will impact the show.  What happens this year may decide whether I go there next year or not.  After all it is over 800 miles each way for me to make it to that show, so it isn't a cheap trip to make.

George