[SEL] Knox engines

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Fri Mar 8 16:40:39 PST 2013

G'day Mick
There are three 1 1/2 hp JD, which one would you like, and how much do
you want to pay?  Here they are double what they should be, just because
they say John Deere on the side.
No, I am maxed out on engines unless it is really cheap or calls my name
very loudly.  The 5 hp Economy is the closest to calling my name.
Have a great weekend.
Cheers
Ron.