[SEL] Knox engines

Rob Skinner rob at rustyiron.com
Fri Mar 8 11:43:10 PST 2013

On Mar 8, 2013, at 11:13 AM, rdhaskell at juno.com wrote:

> These are the engines remaining at Knox.  The URL looks strange, can you
> open it?
> https://plus.google.com/photos/104862591013550196821/albums?banner=pwa&gp
> src=pwrd1#photos/104862591013550196821/albums/5853036812796330049

Works for me, Ron, if I cut the WHOLE link and then paste it into the browser. Long URLs that come from you via SEL are always chopped in half. I don’t know why.

If you want to fix it for those readers of your email who are not adept at cutting and pasting, there are plenty of services that will shorten a URL. You might want to try Google’s at http://goo.gl. Paste in your long URL, click, and it will give you a short URL, such as this: http://goo.gl/Fofpl.

It looks like only a few engines are left. Perhaps they can go in the Hit & Miss.

Rob