[SEL] THANKS--Was Need Help

Frank DeWitt LBP Frank at lbpinc.com
Thu Jun 27 20:01:12 PDT 2013

It is probably just as well. It appears to be running on just one cylinder.

Frank

--
“Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for
almost all economic growth in the United States,”

President Reagan.

HONOR GOD
SERVE PEOPLE
DEVELOP EXCELLENCE
GROW PROFITABLE
FOLLOWING BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES

    Frank DeWitt           |  mailto:frank at lbpinc.com
    Mechanical Design      |  Phone:  585 624 3052
    LBP  INC.              |  Fax     585 624 1038
    2365 Cox Rd.           |
    Bloomfield NY 14469    |Web  http://www.lbpinc.com/