[SEL] Thief in the ticket booth

STRAIGHT from SanFran enginepaul at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 08:39:50 PDT 2013

Looks to me like both Alan and Dave want to move to California.

Don't forget that if she bout frivolous things, she didn't get much
benefit, so it isn't a very serious crime.
If she bought food, that was a necessity and therefore not a serious crime.

That's California's unwritten law.

Paul -  should I start look for housing for Alan and Dave?