[SEL] Thief in the ticket booth

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 04:39:58 PDT 2013

How rude and uncaring you are for the horror Dana went through there.

There she was all nice and comfortable working so hard for the club.
She had those sleeves pushed up because it was so warm in there.
She had to pull those sleeves down and ROASTE her poor arms to help the club dispense some of those funds to the "proper" person.
She must have suffered terribly with that lump of nasty cash in there.

Alan in Michigan