[SEL] Thief in the ticket booth

Joe Prindle joe_prindle2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 20:04:24 PDT 2013

Hello all,
A while back I mentioned the theft of money that took place in the ticket booth during our show at Baraboo last August. Well, today the woman who we caught on video got a plea deal. She plead no contest, was found guilty and placed on a years probation. She was ordered to pay $1000 restitution, which is less than we believed she took. It is hard to prove the amount she took since it was all cash and there was a problem with one of the ticket machines. I gave the DA a hard time about it, asking him how he could not put her in jail for a little while when we gave them video of her doing it. He didn't have much of an answer. Regardless, it is over and time to move on.
As I promised, I have uploaded a video to youtube showing her slipping a wad of cash up her sleeve. It can be found at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wair_k35jY
The cameras are a cheapo set of 8 with a DVR from closeoutcctv.com . I am pretty happy with them, the set was around $1000.00 and they worked plenty good for what we needed.

Joe Prindle
Baraboo, WI USA
"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy." Spike Milligan