[SEL] Drag Saw Help Needed

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Sat Jul 13 05:23:46 PDT 2013

Hi Curt, Could you please duplicate the literature that you have and snail it to me? Let me know the cost and I'll even up in Baraboo. THANKS!
	Dave
PS, I'm at: 	Dave Rotigel
			208 Kennan Drive
			Greensburg, PA
			15601
PPS, Sure would be nice if the Ottawa you saw several years ago showed up again this year!