[SEL] Standard Cream separator Engine ( actually a Standard Paige engine which was for a milking machine)

bob cook rc5795 at aol.com
Thu Feb 7 11:41:35 PST 2013

I recently purchased a STANDARD CREAM SEPARATOR ENGINE.  This is my first engine of this type.  I am more familiar with the classic hit miss engine where "you can see everything".  Does anyone have a parts manual or such that they would be willing to make a copy for me?  I am not against paying for your time and "wear and tear".  I wish to get an idea of how everything fits together before I end up with a pile of small pieces.    Thanks in advance.

                                                         Bob in NE Wisconsin