[SEL] Merry Christmas !!!

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Tue Dec 24 11:57:55 PST 2013

I can't GOD - DAMN Believe it !!!
Every F&*%$n thing I send to the SEL gets bounced and has to be held until the list moderator can review it for approval !!!
All I did was wish everyone a Merry Christmas.
Well - - - Screw you moderator !!

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
,-._,-,     If there are no dogs in heaven,
\/)"(\/     when I die I want to go where they went.
(_0_)                 "In memory of Bre-Dog"