[SEL] Charlie Bryant

avanti_64 at juno.com avanti_64 at juno.com
Sat Dec 21 15:19:04 PST 2013

Greetings all,
I am sad to have to report that Charlie Bryant of Jay,ME passed away this morning at Maine General Hospital in Augusta after a short illness. Charlie was a long time member of Maine Antique Power Assn. and well known throughout the engine community. Our condolences to his wife Evelyn and family. Further details on services will be announced.
Rest in peace Charlie, you were a good friend!
Regretfully,
Joe Kelley
President
MAPA