[SEL] Nels Johnsrud Email Addy?

Frank DeWitt LBP Frank at lbpinc.com
Wed Aug 28 12:38:44 PDT 2013

Glen was responding to a challenge e-mail It is sent automatically just
one time to anyone who emails me. It reads in part

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software
(TMDA).

Your message attached below is being held because the address
<----> has not been verified.

To release your message for delivery, please send an empty message
to the following address, or use your mailer's "Reply" feature.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
It stops a lot of spam and therefor is quite valuable to me.

Frank

--

“Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for
almost all economic growth in the United States,”

President Reagan.

HONOR GOD
SERVE PEOPLE
DEVELOP EXCELLENCE
GROW PROFITABLE
FOLLOWING BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES

    Frank DeWitt           |  mailto:frank at lbpinc.com
    Mechanical Design      |  Phone:  585 624 3052
    LBP  INC.              |  Fax     585 624 1038
    2365 Cox Rd.           |
    Bloomfield NY 14469    |Web  http://www.lbpinc.com/