[SEL] this is a shame

Glenn Wilson wilson at stny.rr.com
Wed Aug 28 07:38:06 PDT 2013

I seriously suspect obamacare, aka affordable health care does not pay for abortion. It does help me a LOT being older than 50 and being a kidney transplant patient. By the way, there are republicans and there are democrats. For every issue, there are massive people on both sides.

Glenn Wilson
Endicott, NY
www.WilsonsWarbler.com