[SEL] this is a shame

Richard Knapp rknapp at socket.net
Wed Aug 28 06:34:56 PDT 2013

No.  Communism is people all working together to achieve a common goal
with common ownership of property.  Russia was NOT a communist country
and neither is China.  They are not that far from the US if you look at
it from the point of view that all those governments do whatever they
want and the people are just pawns, little problems.

Richard