[SEL] Giving the engines a run

Patrick Livingstone patrick.livingstone at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 04:36:53 PDT 2013

It is the middle of winter here (another freezing 20c day here todayŠ) but I
have been able to run some engines. Over the last three weekends I have
given three of the larger engines a run.
Today it was my Bartram which had a run after sitting silent for some time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=186E-d1sZ5o
It started first pull through compression.

Last weekend (and even yesterday as well) I gave the 1908 Austral a couple
of good long runs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SeCSsGezlw

And the previous weekend I fired up the 1917 3.5hp Austral which had been
neglected for a while:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=186E-d1sZ5o

Only a month until the Sydney rally so I had better start cleaning the
engines :)
Patrick

Patrick M Livingstone
0418 692013