[SEL] More National Rally Photos.

Al Harris al.harris at rustic-engines.com
Tue Apr 30 18:33:40 PDT 2013

That is exactly what I was eluding to Patrick. Saturday was by far the
biggest day and that has to be seen in the context that Mudgee is not a
huge town and there are no close dense cities to draw folk from. I think
the local club performed magnificently.
Don't know about that gruff old bloke on the PA though. ;-)

BTW that's a nice shot of that old, bright yellow Sunshine Type B - 2HP
- No.275.  :-)

Al
Formerly of Earlwood.
Currently of Ashby.