[SEL] Baraboo

jbcast at charter.net jbcast at charter.net
Sat Apr 27 19:36:19 PDT 2013

I won't be able to make the Baraboo swap meet Curt, I was invited to
attend a workshop to write the test for the ASE (Automotive Service
Excellence) will be in Leesburg, VA that week. A local friend bought a
motor on Ebay and it was picked up by a friend in Roscoe, IL. We thought
we could make the meet the same weekend, had the wrong date, will try to
find another event on the way to make the trip more interesting.
J.B.