[SEL] Aussie National Rally

Barry & Tanya Stait bst41474 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Apr 12 15:55:46 PDT 2013

G'Day all,
National Rally is looking to be a very big event. There is over 1000
regersted exhibitors and 740 booked for the dinner on Saturday night. People
are turning up already to camp. Spent last Sunday putting up about 2km of
fence. Glad that we don't have to fence off the display tractors.
All in all its looking like a huge rally.

Barry & Tanya Stait.
Mudgee. NSW.
bst41474 at bigpond.net.au.