[SEL] Blackstone instructions.

Rob Skinner rob at rustyiron.com
Thu Sep 20 12:10:41 PDT 2012

On Sep 20, 2012, at 11:57 AM, rdhaskell at juno.com wrote:

> Hi all.
> I am in the middle of restoring my JSI Blackstone.  I downloaded
> "Instructions for fixing, starting and working the Blackstone Oil
> Engine".  Book 420, dated 1927.  I find I am missing pages 5 and 6, and
> can't find where I got them from.  Do any of you know where I can find
> this manual?  Thanks.

Hi, Ron.
Are you working on the Mac? If so, you might be in luck.

Click once on the filename in the Finder or on your Desktop, so that it is highlighted.
Type <command><i> to get the information on the file.
Beneath the heading “More Info,” you might be able to see where the file came from.
If it came from an email, web site, scanner, or was created by an application,
you’ll probably be able to determine the source.

Good luck.
Rob