[SEL] 1988 Crossley-Otto Slide Valve Piano Base 2 hp

Russell russell at ncable.com.au
Wed Sep 19 15:14:19 PDT 2012

Arnie I wish I had the time to go, (and spare dollars) Could fly over and free load a home stay with you or Dave and have you guys drive me there and collect my loot ! lol. Man there is some really nice stuff at that auction. Talk over here is also about 300k plus for the piano base.
A very nice one was shown in the TOMM a few years back. I know the owner very well and Im sure he will be smiling when the hammer falls on this one. Will be well well above the purchase of the Aussie one. (there are a few in Australia byw)

If you come to the National and do the tour thing you could probably get to check it out. (ask Patrick off list)

This sale would be well worth the visit just to be a spectator.
Russell