[SEL] Museum Find with Many Lorenz & Benz Engines

Mike Royster mr at carolina.rr.com
Sun Sep 16 09:30:40 PDT 2012

Good find Arnie!!!!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Arnie Fero
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 11:01 AM
To: stationary-engine at oldengine.org ; sel at lists.stationary-engine.com
Subject: Museum Find with Many Lorenz & Benz Engines

This museum has got an incredible collection of stationary
engines.
http://www.starestroje.cz/stroje.stabilni.zemedelsky.spalovaci.motor.php

Unless you read Czech, use Google Translate for full enjoyment.

I was delighted to find 18 Lorenz and two Benz engines to add
to the registry.  Two of the Lorenz and both of the Benz engines
are the very early ignitor-fired variety.  Other unusual Lorenz
engines include the first factory water pumping outfit I've seen
and the largest Lorenz I've seen at 25-30 hp!

http://www.starestroje.cz/fotoalbum.php?adresar=/motory/Lorenz
http://www.starestroje.cz/fotoalbum.php?adresar=/motory/Benz

And then there's this cute little Hedgehog.  8-))
http://www.starestroje.cz/fotoalbum.php?adresar=/motory/Jezek

Enjoy!

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com

To UN-subscribe, send a message to:

stationary-engine-request at oldengine.org
with:
unsubscribe
in the subject of the message. Nothing else, no SIGs, etc.