[SEL] Joining the smokers

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Sun Sep 9 04:16:33 PDT 2012

A GOOD point Ron! In fact I believe that this is the same way that the ladies on the farm (the ones that were not so inbred that they just kept kicking until the wash was done) _attempted_ to start MAYTAG MOTORS in the early part of the last century! (As time passed the inbred women evolved into DEMOCRATS! See: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/debbie-wasserman-schultzs-false-accusation-of-a-misquote/2012/09/05/bde6f37c-f78d-11e1-8398-0327ab83ab91_blog.html and http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2012/09/pelosi-denies-muting-obama-on-phone-call/1?csp=34news#.UEx6SKRWo2V)
	Dave
PS, Unlike the Briggs, it never really worked with MAYTAGS, so they just left the electric motors on the machines!