[SEL] Flights from Oz to the UK

Patrick Livingstone patrick.livingstone at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 21:15:20 PDT 2012

Hi Arnie,
I would highly recommend travelling to the UK on a Singapore Airline A380.
Very comfortable plane and their service is fantastic. Changi Airport
(Singapore) is consistently amongst the best in the world which makes
changing planes in the middle of a long trip a bit more pleasant.
We only went to the UK a few years ago and I think it was about 24 hours
total travel time before we arrived in the sh**hole that is Heathrow ;)
Patrick

On 9/9/12 5:19 AM, "Arnie Fero" <fero_ah at city-net.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Have any of you flown from Oz to the UK?
> In starting the search for flights, what I'm seeing is
> seriously UGLY.  Not the price; the travel duration.
>
> What I'm seeing are two-stop flights with travel
> durations of 25 to 35 hours.  Bleuch!
>
> Have any of you done that trip with a more human-friendly
> travel duration?
>
> See ya,  Arnie

Patrick M Livingstone
0418 692013