[SEL] Off topic Dodge Truck

Glenn Wilson wilson at stny.rr.com
Mon Sep 3 14:34:58 PDT 2012

I know this is off topic do this will be my Only list email regarding this subject. While on Dialysis 5 or so years I smashed our 1985 Dodge Ram 1ton 4WD truck - the same truck we drove from NY to AR to get the 60HP.

Anyway I am trying to put it back together again. If anyone has an 80's Dodge truck and wouldn't mind taking a few pictures to help me, I'd love your contact. If anyone knows of a list like the SEL for trucks I'm interested. Or a source for parts - mainly body parts.

Thank you all.

Glenn Wilson
Sent from my iPhone