[SEL] Swap Meet Western Ohio

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Sun Oct 28 22:50:57 PDT 2012

Hey All,
I have had a desire for a long while of starting a engine & tractor
parts swap meet, And its finally going to come to be. After a couple
of years of bouncing ideas around with Kyle Blankenship we settled on
the date and location. Its a rather odd time of year but its going to
be fun. Jan 5, 2013  at the Champaign Co. Fair Grounds  Urbana
Ohio   We are doing it again on Feb 2  and March 2   One day only
outdoors with set up permitted the late afternoon before. If you can
I would appreciate it if you could come and help make it a success as
a shopper or seller or both. For more details go to the events
calendar on Smokstak.
  If it works out we may do it again in  2014.
The weather could be bad or good. There is places to get in for
warmth and food. There is also an active indoor flea market at this
same location at the same time.  So stuff for the wife to see
too.         Hope to see everyone there!!     Mark

Mark Shulaw
454 County Road 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817
USA

Frappi at wcoil.com / 419.358.5206  Home
Hobby Collector and Dealer in John Deere
and Hercules Engines.
Maytag Multi-Motor Engine parts.
VISIT the Maytag Collectors Club at  www.Maytagclub.com