[SEL] Kangaroo

Russell russell at ncable.com.au
Tue Oct 23 14:28:18 PDT 2012

The big males carry a big ball sack! After a road kill one can remove such a sack; invert it and clean it up, off to the leather shop and turn it into a lovely ladies money pouch!

PS: the big old bastards are not much good for eating; way to tuff!

PS: young roo meat is quite tender and is 100% lean meat which is extreamly healthy. (cook it under done)

PSS: if these guys want a good feed tell them to top it now while it's still young and tender.

Russ