[SEL] You tube question

Joe Prindle joe_prindle2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 18:00:47 PDT 2012

Do you think that I would get in any kind of trouble for uploading some video footage taken in the ticket booth during our show at Baraboo this year? I installed security cameras after money was missing two years in a row and caught a woman slipping a big wad of bills up her shirt sleeve. Her initial court appearance is Wednesday, so I could wait until then if necessary?
This is why the SEL folks didn't see much of me, I was watching the cameras from my iPhone over the internet for most of the show. Not real fun, but worth it because we caught her.
whaddya think, home movie anyone?
Joe

Joe Prindle
Baraboo, WI USA
"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy." Spike Milligan