[SEL] Kangaroo

Mark Kennedy flywheel at netconnect.com.au
Sun Oct 21 16:53:15 PDT 2012

Both do as about as much damage when you hit them in a car or 4WD.

Kangaroo tail soup is a delicacy!

Interstate trucks have huge 'bull bars' on the front so they don't have to slow down at night. Just plough through them, especially on the Nullarbor. Tends to make a real mess of the roo and the paintwork but...

Mark ;)