[SEL] Aliso Viejo show pics

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 19:20:08 PDT 2012

If you look at the basket of corn before my sweet wife walked through and again after you will see she was delivering more corn to keep them gals busy.
The near two are sisters and daughters of my nephew.
Faith and Madison (Maddie) large to small.
The far girl is Lisa from a display down the row aways.

At Portland this year I picked up a second Mountville Hero sheller.
I just hope I can get some corn to give both of them a work out at Buckley next August.

Alan