[SEL] Aliso Viejo show pics

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 02:57:51 PDT 2012

Yea, I know what you mean, It is the same way here.
Just look at how I am abusing these girls.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhOhYUL8HbA

This video was shot in the evening after all day I had forced them to fill baskets with ear corn out of eight large apple crates.
22 bushels per crate.
I will say one thing,,,, Cheap labor indeed.

Alan in Michigan