[SEL] Aliso Viejo show pics

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Tue Oct 16 13:16:28 PDT 2012

Hi Arnie and all.
Yes it was a nice little show celebrating the founders of the city, at
part of the old ranch.  The show didn't start until 1PM, and ran into the
evening.  A local politicians put on a free hamburger feed at 6pm, so the
crowd started to build around then and our display ended at 6PM.  The
crowd varied at the display, but there were many asking questions that
made for a pleasant time. There was a fun zone for the kids, and horse
rides, a petting zoo, and the local service organizations had booths set
up.
 Weather was great, hot in the sun but cool in the shade with a slight
breeze most of the time.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California USA