[SEL] What to do with pic albums ?

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Sun Oct 14 07:43:52 PDT 2012

Hi Ron,
I'm pretty sure you can separate public from private on  Picasa.  I just haven't figured it out yet.  They keep talking about joining Google+.  I don't really want to if I don't have to .

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
 ,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
 \/)"(\/       If there are no dogs in heaven, when I die I want to go where they went.
 (_0_)            "In memory of Bre-Dog"