[SEL] OT - What to do with pic albums ?

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Sat Oct 13 14:09:11 PDT 2012

Hi list,
This might be a little off topic but I have a dilemma - - - On my website, I make a statement that if you want to see more engine show pics, visit my webshots albums, and gave an address link.  That worked very well until now that Webshots is going out of business and will be taken over by "Smile".
>From what I see with "Smile", they take all the pics you had on webshots, bundled them into a large barrel and posts them without any albums, captions, or anything that resembles the original Webshots Albums.  Just random pictures.
Now this leaves me with the inconvenience of finding another photo storage company that I can direct people from my website to view past albums like I did with Webshots.
Does anyone have a photo storage company that they recommend.?   I am trying Picasa but I don't really see any way to invite the public to view my engine show pics without also seeing all my "personal family" pics.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry about being "Off Topic" but you guys have so much knowledge, I have no where else to turn.
Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
 ,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
 \/)"(\/       If there are no dogs in heaven, when I die I want to go where they went.
 (_0_)            "In memory of Bre-Dog"