[SEL] Show/Swap Meet in CA?

Best, George (DS) George.Best at adp.com
Mon Oct 1 06:47:10 PDT 2012

Peter,

Here is one.  I've never been to this one so can't personally say anything about it.

Oct 13-14                      Redding CA
EDGE&TA Br 114 Tractor Pull & Show
13th Annual Antique Tractor & Engine Show
At Nash Ranch
Tractor pulls, antique equipment demos,
 tractor parade. Corn maze, pumpkins, vendors, family fun. Free dry camping.
Directions - Hwy  I 5 take exit # 680 go East on
Hwy 299E exit #143 Old Oregon Trail go South
to Nash Ranch, 10901 Old Oregon Trail
Call Bob Nash 530-241-0763 or
Arland Adams 530-243-8638

George