[SEL] Your message to SEL awaits moderator approval -

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Tue Nov 20 12:24:28 PST 2012

Thanks, Spencer for your reply.
The next time I want to share something with the list, I'll send it to someone you know !!!

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
 ,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
 \/)"(\/       If there are no dogs in heaven, when I die I want to go where they went.
 (_0_)            "In memory of Bre-Dog"