[SEL] Your message to SEL awaits moderator approval -

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Mon Nov 19 21:35:55 PST 2012

Rob. Perhaps, as YOU understand it, you should be a helper to "us old farts
who are struggling" ?
The 'net' to a lot of us, is a "fog" that we see through now and then.
I, when I stayed with you and Kellie, was blown away by how far ahead of me,
you were with computers.
I struggle with what you might regard as 'Basics'.
A lot of the time, I just dump stuff cos it "WONT GO"
(Thoughts of an "OLD FART") Grin.
Reg.
Reg & Marg Ingold
Newcastle NSW Australia