[SEL] Fw: Your message to SEL awaits moderator approval -

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Mon Nov 19 12:02:30 PST 2012

This shit really pisses me off - - - Every time I try to send to the SEL , it's the SAME SHIT !!!

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
 ,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
 \/)"(\/       If there are no dogs in heaven, when I die I want to go where they went.
 (_0_)            "In memory of Bre-Dog"