[SEL] Baraboo 2013

Nelson Johnsrud gop4evr at lsol.net
Thu Nov 8 10:41:24 PST 2012

For those attending Next summer's show in Baraboo, WI --
I am starting to reserve vacation days for next year, and I have set aside the Baraboo weekend in August.  We will be calling this week to make motel reservations.  Is there a preferred lodging for the group, or should I just take pot luck?

There always seems to be something coming up to keep me away from that show, so I am determined to get there this year.  Add to that the fact that I was not feeling very good the last time I did get there.  I need to plan ahead and enjoy!

Nels Johnsrud
Manitowoc WI
gop4evr at lsol.net