[SEL] New Way

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed May 30 13:53:12 PDT 2012

Happy belated Curt;

  Here's my 4-1/2 hp New Way webshots album which may answer some of your
questions.  I believe it is wet sump and bearings are splash lubed.  Not
sure on the wrist pin.

  Engine blowby is piped to the fan shaft and supposedly lubed the fan.
I've heard it didn't work very well tho.

Good Luck..if I can help in any way, just holler.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/471752277SOWnom