[SEL] Coolspring Setup

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Fri May 25 08:07:34 PDT 2012

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the notice.   I plan to be there on Thursday Evening.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
 ,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
 \/)"(\/           A man may smile and bid you hail.   Yet bid you to the devil.
(_0_)              But when a dog wags his tail.  You know he’s on the level.