[SEL] Gibbs & Russell

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Sun May 20 18:44:00 PDT 2012

"Offend" me? If you knew me better Denis you would know that that's damn near impossible! Being serious for a moment let me say that I have good friends from OZ and I have nothing but respect for them and for their country (except for those who want to put hog fences around engines being displayed.) Truth is that you would never think that any of my good mates from down under were from 3rd world countries. (Well maybe one or two!)
	Dave
PS, Do you know Reg?