[SEL] Compression question

kkinney at herculesengines.com kkinney at herculesengines.com
Tue May 8 15:18:43 PDT 2012

Russell
I had a very badly pitted 1.5 HP Economy engine.  I thought what the heck, I can always bore it out later.  Do I used JBWeld, used a ring to push it through the bore.  I never thought it would last but that's  been about 10 years ago it is is still running great!  It's on a log saw that we use so it does get a pretty good workout.
Keith