[SEL] A new toy finally home

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sun Mar 25 16:14:31 PDT 2012

Very interesting Patrick.  Thanks for the info on RT and the evolution
of their engine.  I wonder how many other companies made similar
adjustments to make their engines a success?  Then, as now, for a
company its all about selling their products.  The move made by RT to go
from a pushrod to sideshaft design certainly accomplished this goal as I
know there were many RT engines made and the company had a long history
of engine production.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY  USA