[SEL] OT. computer question

Rob Skinner rob at rustyiron.com
Wed Mar 21 15:32:57 PDT 2012

On Mar 21, 2012, at 2:58 PM, rdhaskell at juno.com wrote:

> Hi all.
> Last night an engine friend sent me three engine pictures.  I could open
> one, but the other two gave this message:  This file does not have a
> program associated with it for performing this action, create an
> association in the set association control panel.  Anyone have a clue
> what this means, and how to fix it.  I saw the pictures on his computer
> and they all looked the same.  Thanks.

Does that happen on Carol’s computer? That would be hard to believe. Tell it to open with Preview and see what happens. Do you know the extension of the filename? That will be a good clue. You can send me the pictures, and I can convert them to something a Windows computer can use, if that’s what you need.

Rob