[SEL] Online Engine Auction

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Tue Mar 20 01:57:45 PDT 2012

Is anyone going to this auction??
I would like the serial number from the vertical R&V, there are two other
R&V's listed with serial numbers.

Regards
Peter Lowe
R&V Engine Registrar
http://www.oldengine.org/members/plowe/rv-engines/rvpage.htm
Australia

I think taht I am good to go with what is already with Miles.
Craig

If you buy it, I will ship it!  You is a pal, after all!
MR

Mike,
            Just registered for this auction, and I would say that all of
this iron will definitely be staying on your side of the pond, I agree that
there are plenty of possible projects to be purchased via this auction.
Craig

If you're looking for a parts engine or a good project engine you may want
to take a look at this online engine auction… quick before they get covered
with a tarp at the Royster Engine Ranch!

http://www.aumannauctions.com/index.php?subp=1&sct=2&pg=ap&pid=25323

Have fun,
Mike