[SEL] 3.5 HP New Holland

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Mon Mar 19 17:02:14 PDT 2012

Paid around 300 rockets, 7 years ago at auction.  Missing unique mixer,
sheetmetal, buzzcoil.  It does have some hard to find items that go on it.
I.e. cc checkvalve and fitting(s).  Good fan is hard to find.

[URL=http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/471752277SOWnom][IMG]http://thumb11.webshots.net/t/63/163/4/52/2/471845202JIPcSO_th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Hope this helps a little.  Mines a 4.5 hp.

RickinMt.