[SEL] Rob Skinner eat your heart out

Russell russell at ncable.com.au
Sun Mar 4 13:22:59 PST 2012

Well Arnie don't just talk about it, get on a plane and fly over. There is always a spare bed here for you.

Is that a TARDAS at 1:30?
Dave Im sorry but not sure what a Tardas is???

thank you all for the comments. It has been quite a while since I spent a few hours in the shed playing engines with freinds. The guy sitting in the chair nere the door is dad, the guy you see in the video is a mate "greg" who lives about 5 minutes away.
I got edicted to this hobby with no help from you guys! I then visited Lake Goldsmith engine rally (a long way from home) and thought I could do something similar at my place. I'm am trying my best to be more sensible now days and not get any more engines.

cya Russ

PS: well maybe one more engine :-) ............. ok two